NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health
The mission of the Center for the Study of Asian American Health (CSAAH) is to reduce health disparities in the Asian American community through research, training and partnership. CSAAH is one of four various, distinct Centers of research, education and training under the NYU Institute of Community Health and Research.
- We believe in systemic change through multiple-strategy and working with diverse stakeholders
- We believe in equitable collaboration and partnerships
- We believe in action-oriented research
- We believe in strengthening the research capacity of both community and academic partners to fully engage in the research process
- We believe in multi-cultural evaluation