NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health
The NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health (CSAAH) is a partnership of the NYU School of Medicine, Department of Population Health, Section on Health Equity, several healthcare and public hospital organizations and more than 55 community and government partners serving the NYC Asian American community.
The mission of the Center for the Study of Asian American Health (CSAAH) is to reduce health disparities in the Asian American community through research, training and partnership. CSAAH is one of four various, distinct Centers of research, education and training under the NYU Institute of Community Health and Research.
- We believe in systemic change through multiple-strategy and working with diverse stakeholders
- We believe in equitable collaboration and partnerships
- We believe in action-oriented research
- We believe in strengthening the research capacity of both community and academic partners to fully engage in the research process
- We believe in multi-cultural evaluation
The NYU Center for the Study of Asian American Health is supported by the NIH/NIMHD cooperative agreement number 2P60MD000538-10.